Roger Jones helps build successful companies worldwide by coaching CEOs, senior executives and their teams, to perform at their best. He's been published by Harvard Business Review. is best selling business author and conference speaker.
"Roger’s advice and support was a great asset to me. His combination of practical common sense, business know-how and thoughtful insight, was both refreshing and at times, challenging. I would highly recommend him to any CEO looking for confidential and experienced exec coaching"
Steve Carter, CEO, Hawk-Eye Innovations
"You were able to get everyone to open up quickly and as I said I was impressed with the level of participation and honesty. There is a buzz among the group that was frankly lacking before"
Divisional CFO of $45Bn revenue multinational
Outcomes of my work include:
- Better decision making
- Refreshed mindsets
- Superior senior team performance & alignment
- Successful transformations
- Elevated sales success
- Cultures refreshed
- Business growth
- Leadership / transformation advisory
- Coaching new & experienced CEOs & leaders to be a success
- Storytelling for change & to inspire
- Team performance programs
- Growth mindset programs
- Strategy facilitation
- Seminars & conference speaking
Assignments for CEOs, exec teams & company wide can embrace advisory, consultancy, workshops, coaching, seminars and conference speeches
He's served clients across most sectors in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australasia & USA. From global multinationals, such as Accenture, Shell, Mars, Cisco & UBS to SMEs like Apetito, EastNets, Hawk-Eye Innovations
- INSEAD Masters degree in Change (clinical organisational psychology)
- Featured by Financial Times, The Sunday Times, WSJ and Forbes
- Articles published in Harvard Business Review & INSEAD Knowledge
- Bestselling international author, +45K books sold
- Conducted business in +40 countries & lived in 4 countries
- MBA, Cranfield
He is based in London, UK and works worldwide.
Schedule a conversation: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7711 763 979